Lukas Helmbrecht (AMOLF and UvA): LumetalliX

Lukas Helmbrecht (AMOLF and UvA): LumetalliX – spray and make Lead light up!

Lead is a highly toxic substance that causes permanent brain damage, affecting one in three children globally as stated by UNICEF. The toxic lead is all around us. For example in paint, household items and even children’s toys. Unfortunately, detecting lead is a difficult task with current technologies. Lumetallix has developed an innovative solution that effectively identifies even small traces of lead utilizing its unique reagent that makes lead light up. The technology has been extensively tested around the world and demonstrated its ease of use and reliability. Lumetallix aims to provide a safe and accessible approach to lead detection, promising a brighter and healthier future for generations to come.

Vote now for Lumetallix